Arthur A. Ferraro
Attorney Arthur A. Ferraro has been representing clients in San Jose and throughout Santa Clara County for more than 30 years. His expansive knowledge and tireless work ethic give him the ability to solve unique and complex problems for his clients in an affordable, personalized and responsive manner. Marital issues, serious personal injuries and contentious litigation are some of the most stressful experiences a person can face. Arthur provides objective counsel to help his clients make the best decisions for their future without sacrificing the aggressive stance needed to protect their rights in court.
Arthur built his firm on the belief that a lawyer’s first priority should be the unique needs of the client at hand. He prides himself on being conscious of his clients’ time and money, and treats each case as if it were his own dime being spent. Arthur cares deeply about each and every client, and he’s committed to doing everything in his power to obtain a favorable outcome on your behalf. He will try to help a client settle out of court whenever possible in order to avoid expensive court costs.
Arthur also believes in offering a friendly and approachable environment for his clients. He understands that stress and emotional discomfort are common, and he wants them to feel safe asking questions about their situation. Even so, Arthur Ferraro isn’t afraid to take cases to court if that turns out to be the best solution, and he’ll stop at nothing to help you and your family move forward.
- Santa Clara University School of Law — J.D.
Admissions & Memberships
- Admitted to State Bar of California
- Admitted to U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- Admitted to U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Member, Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Past Member, State Bar of California, Family Law Section
- Past Member, State Bar of California, Business Law Section
- Past Member, State Bar of California, General Practice Section
- Past Member, American Bar Association
- Past Member, Santa Clara County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Past Member, West San Jose Kiwanis Club
- Distinguished Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating
- Judge Pro Tem, Santa Clara County Superior Court
- Instructor in Business Law, Contract Law, Business Ethics — San Jose State University